January 4, 2015

Here's the Plan...

 glow

Welcome back!  Since I just couldn't bear to keep you in suspense for another second, here it is: my second post of 2015!  Not especially momentous, but rather a milestone in my book. 

My "game plan" for this year is a tad ambitious since balancing school, work, and family life is often a challenge.  Juggling lessons, anyone?

Anyhow, here's my "subject-to-change-blog-outline:"

~ post 2-3 times per week
~ hopefully monday and/or wednesday plus friday or saturday (not quite sure which as of yet)
~ monday: sneak peek!...see progress on my photography bucket list (stay tuned for later post)
~ wednesday: something inspirational, humorous, or just plain encouraging
~ friday [saturday]: another photo bucket installment, or perhaps a peep into my life ;)

Hopefully I'll have my first sneak peek up tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping in again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment