January 4, 2013

Another Year

To my chagrin, relief, and great amazement, another year has whizzed by.  Faster than the speed of light, it would seem.  2012 brimmed with business.  A whirlwind of business.  At the moment it's a bit quieter around here, but the busy cycle will begin again soon, to be sure.  I'm just thankful for the little time I have to relax.  The white blanket enveloping the ground is lovely to observe...from inside a warm house.  Getting back to my blog, for however short a time that may be (who knows if you'll see another post again in the near future!) has been enjoyable. Though there are countless things this past year that I wistfully wish I could have accomplished, or even begun, I'm thankful to God for the things I did accomplish, and the time, whether large or small, He gives to do more.  My camera's abode, for example, has long been the shelf, and I hope to dust it off a bit more this year than last.  Before I sign off, I thought this would be a good verse to share in lieu of this new year:  

Deuteronomy 31:8 ~ "The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you.  He will not fail you or forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed." 

Happy 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment