February 5, 2010

Scotties and Beagles and Rushing, Oh My!



Hello to all those in blogland! After my measly 2 posts in January, I am going to try to better this month. So far in craft world I have been making some clay puppies.





These little guys were supposed to look like Scottish Terriers, but ended up looking more like black mutts. As you probably can tell from the hearts, I made these for Valentine's Day. I had intended to set up an Etsy shop, but with only 9 days till, I doubt that will happen. All the dogs are completed, but I haven't made the boxes, or figured out what to send them in. Correction. I have started making the boxes, but I don't think any one would like to receive one, considering they are lopsided and would probably collapse on the trip.

I have also been making some beagles (a mischievous little dog)...







You can see it in their eyes. The good thing about these is that if I do ever get a system set up to sell them, they don't have to be for a certain holiday.

1 comment: