October 4, 2009

A longgggggg time ago in a land far away ...

Hello out there to all of those who read my blog! As you can see from my last post, which was in August, I have not posted for a while. (A long while.) Anyways, in August my family and I went to the east coast to...

The Beach!


















the crashing waves... (this was the first time I had ever been to the beach in the summer, so I actually got to 'swim' in the ocean. It was the first time I ever tried boogie boarding too!















footprints in the sand...















don't forget the birds...















intricate seashore buildings...
















and at the end of the day, a scenic walk at sunset.
























Of course there were countless other things to see and do there, but if I mentioned all of them I could be writing all day!

2 comments: